Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

What is a Sea Devil?

Furries. Sometimes scales. And all spiders should die.

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 am

Re: What is a Sea Devil?

On a similar note, I find condor fairly limiting. Sylvans and half-elves both have a cat form and avariels are a subset of elf so why not a gryffin? Half cat half bird!

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: What is a Sea Devil?

I'm unsure a griffon/gryphon fits with the avariel. And frankly a cousin to a vulture seems rather 'ungraceful' to me also.

But I think the reason why they are a bird of prey is because their beast form is focused on their wings, which is the avariel's most distinct feature.

And if we start revamping werecreatures to mythical beasts. Why not change all of them? I think the beastly form as they are pretty good. I would prefer Merfolk and avariel's actually being able to choose what kind of monster or bird or prey they are though. I don't just see all avariel weres as condors, depending on an avariel's RP, they could be a bald eagle, a golden eagler, a peregrine falcon, a buzzard, osprey... hawk... so on and so forth.

But personally, no I don't like the idea of making them a griffon. I can't speak for everyone else though.
Previous

Return to Werecreatures