Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Refresh

All things barbarian.

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:20 am

Refresh

Allow barbarians to gain the refresh spell.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:10 am

Re: Refresh

I personally would like to see barbarians with more skill based abilities which might assist them. Giving them refresh spells and curses makes them like everyone else. Unfortunately DR is already full of classes which basically have the same skills/spells plus a few so called 'unique' ones.

Maybe whilst enraged barbarians will regenerate moves faster than other classes instead of giving them the refresh spell. There are already items in the game which offer the affects of refresh.

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 am

Re: Refresh

While I agree that they should be able to use refresh(or some form, as Hrobshur was saying), it will have to be balanced with the others fixes for a barbarian. In general, I believe the class needs to be looked at heavily, and it will be, though it will take some time to ensure it doesn't go far and above the other classes. That being said, I won't reply to the other barb ideas, though I have read them, since i'd basically be saying this exact thing on the other ideas as well.

Return to Barbarians