Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Racial Vulns

Race unique ideas

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: Racial Vulns

That reminds me, having a mob (or anybody) rescue you temporarily takes you out of the fight, so if you have autoassist off you can have a mob rescue you then simply... walk away.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 pm

And if you get rescued with autoassist on, you get double attacks on the next round.

Werefolk fighters are beasts on PvM.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Yup. I don't at all disagree with rescue being good. I just know as a prior merfolk were, i'd rather have a summon sickness and gain bash, than no summon sickness. While Lee was IMP i actually petitioned for it, with the reasoning that no sumsick is BS. I was going more for same sickness type as drow though. No sickness when shifted, sickness when unshifted.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:21 pm

That would be even more broken!

Imagine how fun it would be fighting against a character with 4 attacks that can keep you locked down on the ground for 5 rounds with a pet with 3 attacks.
Barbarian, warrior, ranger, bard, templar...I can't even choose which would be the most overpowered.

Yea...necro/druid/wildmage with the pounce/hamstring/charge weres can do that but they are casters.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Not all my ideas are good :P At one point I proposed(and got approved) adding in a spell that would put a player who is in safe, not in fightlag, into combat. It would have allowed Inferno to pick off all those marks they had that sat safe. I eventually told Zalyriel not to code it as it was a stupid idea, but hey! It was an idea :P

I would like to see the were summonables slightly stronger than the non-were summonables...same with the create klaive spell. How this occurs is up in the air...for instance, perhaps a new ability unique to those were summons? That's for another thread though.

Back to the racial vulnnnns!
Previous

Return to Races