Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Quivers

Shoot with the pointy end out.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:00 am

Quivers

I'd like to propose a quiver system for archery. This would be similar to the quiver object that already exists in game as it's a way to store arrows in their own container, but this would affect how arrows fire:

If there is an arrow in your inventory, the command can work the same as it does now.

If there isn't an arrow in your inventory, but there is a quivery, it will shoot a random arrow out of the quiver without the player needing to draw it separately.

I believe this change will help alleviate some of the need for as much scripting as currently exists by cutting down on necessary, intermediate commands a player has to do to make an in game system function.
Yeah? Well, you know, that's just like, your OPINION, man.

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Quivers

There is a 'quiver' object type on build - but as for how it works or what it does, the helpfiles for it were never completed by Bonnie. I can ask Kes to look into it.

Return to Fletching