Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Jewelry craft

Because you never know.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Jewelry craft

Jewelry craft they can make these items
Light
Rings
necklaces
bracelets
held
head

for the idea see this post about tailoring
additional-benefits-t25.html
The Niv part

One more thing, if you craft Jewelry, you can't be have tailoring and vise vs

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: Jewelry craft

I love it. I would also like to see some basic wand/scroll/stave creation as an option as a craft. I have no idea how this would be implemented though.

Post Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Jewelry craft

seagro wrote:I love it. I would also like to see some basic wand/scroll/stave creation as an option as a craft. I have no idea how this would be implemented though.

I just hijacked another thread in this topic called 'Alchemist/Brewmaster', which is looking for ideas on how to make magic item creation a new tradeskill. I'm looking for ideas on how to make it something worth doing. Please let me know what you think!

Return to New Tradeskill ideas