Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Templar mana.

Insert something witty here.

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Templar mana.

Decreasing the cast speed of some spells would make their mana last longer, but they're still terrible for PvM because it takes them 2-3x longer than any other class in the game to regen, even at the oasis.
Yeah? Well, you know, that's just like, your OPINION, man.

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:24 pm

It was a suggestion to go along with bumping their regens to hybrid levels (warlock, druid, bard...)

For PvM, templars are in a better place than warriors/monks because the sooner you dispel a monster, the sooner you're dealing real damage with melee.

But let's be honest...everyone knows that fighter classes are a hundred times worse than casters/hybrid when it comes to soloing monsters.

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 pm

I disagree, kickers outpace non kickers in almost every experience I've had.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 pm

bump

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm

I would think the easiest thing to hit would be the inquisition (that's the dispel, right?) rate. Maybe make it a little better (+1 spell levels? +2?) vs what it is now (15% better or so? I'd have to look for certain). It would make it so the other tools in their kit would matter more, since they don't have their manapool to win a battle or lose when they go oom.
Previous

Return to Templar