Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Equipment tweaks

Sharp pointy things, broad crushy things, sticks and knuckledusters. Oh and armor and stuff.

Post Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Equipment tweaks

http://bit.ly/1CFpJAS

I've noticed the imbalance with end-game gear for some time, but have been very hesitant to change much with it, as it's something that can drastically affect all players. However, as the importance of being at maxstats at 50 (Str/Dex/Int/Wis/Con) looms very close to being a reality, there are a lot of places where stats can suffer with several builds (Here's lookin' at you, melee.)

What I've done is highlighted quite a bit of equipment that I think could use a face lift on the link above - and some late night stoner notes on where my mind is with why.

First and foremost, I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible on what pieces you absolutely would NOT want to see changed, and because it helps me to see what you're looking for, please explain why as best you can. (Works well in combo with another piece, used often, etc)

Secondly, please let me know what you really think should get a makeover - and what you've been wanting in that slot. (maxstat options, more/less balanced hp/mana (meaning 20/20's vs 40/0), hit/dam/saves etc.

This will also give me the chance to kill another bird - making my way through bossmobs to look at -ac adjustments, flavor, difficulty, etc.

TL;DR
1) click the link above and look at the items in red (if you need a TL;DR just stop, you're not going to really look)
2) reply with what you don't want to see changed
3) add in what you DO want to see changed/things you'd like to have stat-wise
4) rejoice by hitting submit.

Thanks!

Post Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Equipment tweaks

Shields have been updated in game, and boot ideas are up on the spreadsheet.

Return to Weapons and Equipment