Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Kender Racial Ability

Race unique ideas

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:01 am

Kender Racial Ability

All kenders should get steal ITEM so they can actually find their new shiny objects.

Totally aside twist: possibly a chance to be able to do it and not trigger an attack on a fail (perhaps it's up to the victim to manually tag, but the current psteal rules would apply).
Yeah? Well, you know, that's just like, your OPINION, man.

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Kender Racial Ability

I have concerns with player stealing in general now that we're in a largely PK-is-dead environment. The thing keeping rogues in check is that they could get their dumb *** knocked out: there's no longer people who care about PK enough for that counterbalance to apply.

Getting back to the actual idea, the game culture is now more wanting to be left alone, so I don't see adding more options for players to hassle each other as what we want or need right now. I'd probably just camp in safe whenever kender are on: Their entire racial schtick is a long justification for an obnoxious character archetype, and player-stealing is a lot more fun for the thief than it is for everybody else.

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Re: Kender Racial Ability

Totally agree with the above. Well put, Landsknecht.

Return to Races