Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Poultice

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

Poultice

To me Rangers are the epitome of the wilderness survivalist. Granted on DR they are monsters in PK, and all round a beast in all facets of the game.

But If we do start overhauling the classes.

May I propose a minor one for rangers.

Remove the healing spells they get. And replace it with poultice. Initially I would consider they get an option to scan the room they're in for useable plants, and then be able to apply that into a poultice for their wounds.

But if that's too much effort, then poultice could just be a skill which heals the ranger, or target the same amount as cure critical does at level 50. Which I think is actually 50hp.

It'll just add some RP flavour to the class, without changing them up too much.

btw. I know the ranger class on DR is based on the more magical ranger from D&D lore. And not the Tolkien more skill based ranger.

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Poultice

Could be as simple as generating a poultice item with a possible check for being in a forest sector.

Return to Ranger