Furries. Sometimes scales. And all spiders should die.
Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:31 pm
I found this in a notepad file from some time ago, and thought I'd throw it up here for people to pick apart:
Problems to remedy:
1) Some variations of were are OP
2) People begin choosing race/class aiming for specific were combinations, multiple recreates, all which go against the point of making a char - the story and RP of that character.
- all get fury, detect, fear*, klaive
* fear reviewed - see Someguy's idea on the forums.
* 'weregift' fourth 'special' that would be random upon learning:
- dirt kick ability (like wing buffet)
- trip ability (like pounce, hamstring)
- summonable (generic copy of your shifted form (regal tiger, sea devil, etc)
Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:14 pm
I like all weres having the 4 main skills and being able to pick an extra one from a list.
But it would also be interesting if there were more options, all related to the specific animal.
I'm sure some players could come up with interesting new wereskills.
Also, I really like how some weres gain passive bonuses when shifted. Draconians gaining flight comes to mind (I think lich does too).
Maybe tigers/wolves/lynx/panthers/meerkats could gain auto sneak, wolverines some sort of enrage based on missing health and so on...
Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:32 pm
Some weres do get auto-sneak. I'm not sure of a breakdown by class.
Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:10 pm
So to clarify, this would eliminate the abilities like web?
Also, are there more unique abilities like web? Harm Touch for Lich (making their vuln to bash very detrimental if they lose their were ability), and... that's all I can think off of the top of my head.
Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:27 pm
There's the trip-style skills
Wing buffet and the summonables (kender's is a little different)
Touch of death
Drow's feed and web
And the githyanki's damage + plague thing
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.