Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Kick Damage

Doesn't cost mana? Put it here.

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Kick Damage

Right now, kick is a fantastic skill in PvE when a mob is under 50% (and does have benefits in PvP, but that requires it's own assessment). However, at all times before it, in PvE/P, it's wildly inconsistent and fairly weak. I dug into the code, and the current damage formula for it is a random roll between 3 and 2*level (3 to 100).

My proposal is pretty simple, an it's to pull your damroll into the formula ABOVE 50% hp.

New Formula: A random roll between (3 + (Damroll * 15%) to 100). Assuming that most melee classes are between 90 and 120 Damroll, this would add between 13 and 18 damage to the minimum side (see chart).

Thoughts?
Yeah? Well, you know, that's just like, your OPINION, man.

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Kick Damage

Seems helpful but the damage isn't on a game-breaking scale I don't think. I see no reason why I'd be against it personally.

Return to Skills