Welcome
Welcome to darkrisings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Idea forum glossary

Archive of ideas that have been implemented or refused.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:36 am

Idea forum glossary

I didn't know where to post this, but I would suggest we come up with some sort of idea board glossary.

There are terms that are used on the board (proc being my most immediate example) that may be familiar to hardcore gamers/coders but aren't familiar to everyone (me!).

It would be nice if there was a reference handy for these terms, so people like me (and if the idea is to get as much of the MUD involved in the idea forum, then I can't be the only person who's like "wtf is proc?") can have more meaningful (=less wasting your time reading) contributions.

Maybe it could begin... here. With people listening any terms that they come across that they don't really know. Then, after a bit, that could be compiled and made into a file rather than a thread? Put it somewhere prominent on the index page.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: Idea forum glossary

Proc: Typically expressed in a percentage, it is the chance of a passive ability to activate.

Return to Archive